wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

27/05/2010

thalyscope #29

thalys magazine
the "thalyscope", magazine of the european train which link paris to bruxelles, amsterdam, köln… is doing a special issue about gastronomy, and I illustrate it ;)
thalyscope #29, may/june 2010

the full magazine is available online here.

10 commentaires:

hfm a dit…

Et ils ont bien fait!

clara a dit…

¡que bueno todo!, tus dibujos sabrosos, como siempre.

Anonyme a dit…

The drawings are beautiful! I hope you will bring some copies to the Urban Sketchers symposium in July.

Liz Steel a dit…

WOW!!! Congratulations!! That is sensational. Beautiful sketches... I would love to do something like that- food is just hte best to draw isn't it!!

Anonyme a dit…

so beautiful! congrats

Da Coffee Time a dit…

Super j'espere que t'as bien touché pour un boulot comme ça, bravo !!!

Gabriel Campanario a dit…

it turned out great!

choni a dit…

es buenísima la maquetación...genial!!!!!

Emedé a dit…

Me encantan tus dibujos!!! la parte de los quesos está genial, dan ganas de comérselos ^^

lapin a dit…

merci!

tracey: I will! see you there.

liz: food is good to draw, especially the sea food or dessert ;)
the most cool was to go to the market, and choose each ingredient…

da: ça va, j'ai pas à me plaindre ;)

gabi: I'm very happy with the print.

choni: me alegro que te gusta.

maria: y me he comido todo :)