wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

31/03/2018

"ouessant. un polop chez les maouts"

I will sign my book of ouessant island next saturday in Ouessant, and the 11th of april in brest.
ouessant travel book signature
In march 2017, I was invited by the association « ENKI » to a one month artist residency in the Créac’h semaphore, next to the legendary Créac’h light house of Ouessant.
Ouessant is the furthest west island of Britany, a small dot in the Atlantic Ocean.
First I was welcomed by the storm Zeus with its 200 km/h winds, then by the locals: a bunch of sailors, pirates and heroes who invited me for a glass or two while I was portraying them.
After one month I captured more than 100 of them in my pages.
« Ouessant. un polop chez les maouts »
192 pages, 210x155mm, 19,95€
preface by Louis Cozan
published by Les îliennes.
you can already preorder it here!

Aucun commentaire: