wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

15/04/2009

nice to meet you Gabi

j'ai rencontré la semaine dernière le fondateur d'urban sketchers, le seattle sketcher gabi campanario.
de passage à barcelona, il est venu chez nous le temps d'une soirée, le temps d'échanger, de parler gribouillage, et de se faire un duel dessiné. sa vision est visible ! hasta luego chico!

I enjoy a lot the visit of the fondator of urban sketchers, during his holidays in spain, gabi campanario, the seattle sketcher, spent one evening at home having a beer. too short to speak enough, I came with him to the metro station and before that, I show him quickly few building of my neighbourhood I had sketched for USk.
for sure, we had time enough for a sketching battle. his vision here!

à retrouver également sur urban sketchers !

Aucun commentaire: