wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

25/02/2010

rick tulka

is rick a spy?
chacun son rick tulka sur son flickr.

5 commentaires:

annemartel a dit…

... décidément, cet orange me plaît!( c'est bien le même que derrière la rose?)le trait épais du nouveau pinceau aussi...

suzanne cabrera a dit…

I discovered your work today through a search my students were doing for drawing inspiration: http://iarblogs.blogspot.com/

SOOOO excited by what I see. You illustrations are so fun, beautiful and exciting. Will be back...many, many times.

lapin a dit…

anne: le même effectivement. j'essaye des trucs, la peur de tourner en rond.

suzanne: many thanks, I'm glad if I could be part of your drawing inspiration ;)

Anonyme a dit…

nouveau style ? j'adore....
mourmour

fbd a dit…

le visage est un peu bd… Style intéressant aussi…