wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

03/06/2014

barcelona-mitte-barcelona exhibition

barcelona-mitte-barcelona exhibition
mitte barcelona gallery celebrates it's 3rd anniversary with a tribute to the city where we live in. I was invited by them among 7 artists to dedicate an exhibition to my beloved barcelona.
my inspiration was the tiles of passeig de gracia by gaudi and through them an interpretation of the iconic symbols of barcelona.
I will display my  drawings and my "barcelona m'inspira" book will be on sale.

the opening is on the 5th of june, thursday at 19h-22h!

looking forward to meet you there to chat, to sign your books and show my gratitude to our city.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

c'est pas mal mais ça manque de cul

lapin a dit…

c'est un bon commentaire, mais il manque d'auteur.