wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

23/10/2014

new book "cuba, an 56 de la révolution" lottery

first of all, you are all invited for the launching in barcelona of my last book "cuba, an 56 de la révolution", next tuesday 28th of october, from 19:00 to 22:00, in mitte barcelona gallery.
you will enjoy the concert of cuban musicians carlos lange and his band!
cuba, an 56 de la révolution
to celebrate this new edition it's time for the traditional "lapin-lottery"!
this new travelbook is the result of 3 weeks spend in havana and trinidad in the beginning of this year, turned into a reportage walking through the city, meeting with local and having long conversations with them..
the result is a 192 pages edition published by "la boîte à bulles", already available in france in your favourite bookshop, and on amazon.
louise will pick up 3 names from the comments of this post, to win a dedicate copy.
and the winners to this 8th lapin-lottery are: richard p, henrique vogabo and fineartmusings!
cuba - contest

63 commentaires:

Christine DESCHAMPS a dit…

ça donne vraiment envie !

Anonyme a dit…

good work as always!;)

Anonyme a dit…

¡OOOoooohhhhh1 Yo quiero...
Ale.

Anonyme a dit…

Lapin!
How I wish I could be in Barcelona for your launch Party - My friend (from Canada) was co-incidentally in your city for the last launch, I sent her to Mitte and she brought me home a copy of "Barcelona" - !!
Best regards.. and put my name in the hat please!
Sheryl McDougald

Kathrin a dit…

GREAT! MUST HAVE!

caloucalou a dit…

c'est beau comme une hirondelle !

Unknown a dit…

Wow, a wonderful book. All the best for your launch Party. Sounds great but a bit far away.

Daniel Bellini a dit…

I wish I coud be in Barcelona to joining you, at least I might get a copy of your new book :)

Martine Kervagoret a dit…

J'ai eu la chance de feuilleter ton carnet de Cuba
ton livre ne peut être que top!

Luis Ruiz a dit…

Beautiful pages, as usual!! Congrats, Lapin... And I like the increasing presence of text in the book!

par-v a dit…

Let's play!!!

Pedro a dit…

Here is my opportunity!

Anonyme a dit…

I have three of your others and love them each. I really hope to win this book. If not, I will just buy it of course (don't let that dissuade you from picking me though)

matt at cramdesign dot com

Benedicte a dit…

Félicitations, Lapin... Un livre magnifique!

helenlp a dit…

Love lapin lotteries almost as much as I love lapin books. This looks like a wonderful addition to the collection.

Unknown a dit…

Magnifique! Je le veux!!

Bill Turner a dit…

Oh, I would love, love a copy of one of these books!

Unknown a dit…

Beautifull place, great book! Congratulaciones!

Anonyme a dit…

It looks absolutely wonderful-I would love to have a copy!

fineartmusings.com a dit…

Elaine S says-It looks absolutely wonderful-I would love to have a copy!

Manuel Tavares a dit…

Um livro com desenhos tropicais. Muito bons.

kboos81 a dit…

Superbes dessins, il me tarde d'avoir le livre !

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! Ce livre a capte toute mon attention... primo, Cuba et specialement La Havane, etait mon voyage de noces il y a plus de 30 ans... Secondo, 1956... c est l annee de ma naissance :)
Un travail fantastique! BRAVO!!!

Julito a dit…

Me encanta, realmente bonito e inspirador. ^_^

La Maga a dit…

Justamente Cuba es uno de mis próximos destinos. La verdad es que el libro tiene pinta de ser una pasada! Enhorabuena!! :-)

Marc Dejoux a dit…

Je le veux !!!!

marcello a dit…

¡Hasta siempre Comandante!

Sophie a dit…

J'en veux un !!!!! :)

Conor Coady a dit…

Hello rabbit, this is a nice book congratulations, sorry not to have caught up with you and the group in bruxelles it looked great, will have to consider quitting the school job sometime soon...

Mussard Rohan a dit…

Excellent!! Tu as vraiment du t'éclater la bas! Ca donne carrément envie. A tout bientôt!

Cris Urdiales a dit…

Ya iba tocando otro concurso de los tuyos :)
Probaremos de nuevo, gracias por hacerlo con todos los libros. Un besote a la familia!

Cris

nelson paciencia a dit…

Louise, this is my turn to win this Lapin lottery! Choose the paper with the name Nelson on it. Thanks.

abnose a dit…

Fantástico!

Marina Grechanik a dit…

Cuba, my love, by lapin - what can be better? looks great!

Aurore Vigne a dit…

Moi aussi je veux découvrir Cuba à travers le regard de Lapin !

Unknown a dit…

I love it. Great work.

Murray Dewhurst a dit…

¡Viva la (sketch) revolución (of Lapin)!

Anonyme a dit…

Must have had such a great time sketching your way around Cuba. The music, the dance!!! I so wish I could get to Cuba. However, between the US govt. that greatly discourages independent Cuban travel, and my feet (orthopedic problem that greatly limits my walking), it doesn't look like I'll make it! But I'm not taking it off my bucket list!

Richard P a dit…

Hi Lapin, Fantastique! Hope the launch party is a blast. I am planning a trip to Cuba next year and hope to sketch some of the old cars and beautiful buildings. Pen and water colour but lacking your fantastic line and humour. Looking forward to seeing your book

Henrique Vogado a dit…

Cuba is the best place to be as a vintage car lover. Great drawings.

amber a dit…

I would love to visit Cuba via your book.

Ismael a dit…

¡Fantástico!

Kamaraka a dit…

Solo con ver las imagenes que has puesto, sin duda es increible como te superas en cada libro, Lapin.
¡Qué ganas de tenerlo entre manos!

boto.com a dit…

great let's play

criscurto a dit…

I'm still in shock! 192 pages in 3 weeks...amazing. And I bet that all of them are great as always. Congrats!

Claude HERCENT a dit…

Salut Lapin. Je souhaite bien remporter ce magnifique ouvrage si haut en couleurs ! Alors Louise, ne te trompes pas de papier !
A+
La bise.

Claude Hercent

Alex&Arlette a dit…

Pick me up baby! Vas-y ma Loulou, on fait comme d habitude! On ne change pas une équipe qui gagne :-D Euh...plage dimanche? (trafique d influence, bien sur!)

visual flaneur a dit…

Wow, this looks wonderful. I wish I was in Barcelona for the launch!

Zé Manel a dit…

Good to know there is a new book ready! I like a lot your work, and my 4 y.o. son gets amazed with the cars illustrations!!
Congrats!!! ...and hope to see your work here in Madrid soon!

Joerg a dit…

It looks terrific, Lapin... Cheers! Please, Louise, pick me!!

Flaf a dit…

hohoho,
les voitures de cuba... chez moi! :)

bigoudene a dit…

Vite alors je me dépêche de tenter ma chance depuis Alexandrie ! Pourvu que Louise ait la main heureuse !

Unknown a dit…

Precioso libro, felicidades, Lapin

Unknown a dit…

Looks fab as always! Fingers crossed we're in luck with Louise.

J.Espadaneira a dit…

Je le veux, eu quero, I want it, lo quiero...

Unknown a dit…

Bon, j'te file du fromage et tu me fais gagner, vale?

Unknown a dit…

Yo quiero!
Yadira.

Corinne Raes a dit…

Du fromage.... poeh moi je te donne des bières et des bonnes chocolats!!!!... et un peu de fromage pour manger avec une bonne bière fraiche!!! hahahaha...

Irene Remacha a dit…

Precioso, como siempre. A ver si hay suerte!

Nina Khashchina aka Apple-Pine a dit…

Super book! Looking forward to it!

Unknown a dit…

Want !!!

Darlene K Campbell a dit…

Hooray! Need to own this! Thanks for a chance at it! Cheers-Darlene

Magicien Sculpteur de ballons a dit…

Beaux dessins lapin !
Julien MOREAU
Magicien