wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

05/03/2015

"une année sans été" exhibition in paris

it has been too long since my last exhibition in paris and it's a great pleasure to show my drawings in my 2nd hometown.
with an opening on the 10th of march from 18:30 to 22:00, I will participate to “une année sans été” in the espace beaurepaire next to the artists bruno bressolin, annabel briens and marion brosse.
especially for this show I worked with a (very) larger format and carried my drawings to an abstract line.
if you are around come by and we will celebrate!

"une année sans été" exhibition in paris
“une année sans été”
espace beaurepaire, 28 rue beaurepaire, 75010 paris
10th to 15th of march (12:00 / 20:00)

Aucun commentaire: