wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

16/09/2016

venezia

I can't get enough of venezia, and the past week there was too short.
here is what I manage to sketch around, waking up at 6:00 to get the piazza san marco for me alone and getting lost in its labyrinth of streets and canals.
enjoy the ride!
rioba
sparadra concert
canal grande
tony green
spritz apérol
piazza san marco
tétrarque palazzo ducale le rat campo de s.s. giovanni e paolo le pavillon de hongrie lapinette arsenal teatro italia campo de la maddalena burano vaporetto murano il gazzettino
piazzeta dei leoni
museo di storia naturale ca' pesaro ca' pesaro

2 commentaires:

Yves a dit…

C'est vraiment superbe et je connais le sujet...

lapin a dit…

merci yves.
effectivement je vois que venise t'inspire aussi!