wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

25/11/2016

rendez-vous du carnet de voyage 2016

after 2 years, I participated again to the "rendez-vous du carnet de voyage" festival in clermont-ferrand.
this 3 days were a huge dose of energy and I am thankful to all the visitors, the organizers and the artists who made this intense 3 days a blast.
I share with you some moments of the past week end.
here is my corner:
clermont-ferrand
some sketches from clermont-ferrand:
clermont-ferrand
clermont-ferrand
new york clermont-ferrand
some dedications to the visitors and friends:
dedicaces
good time with others sketchers:
duel portrait
clermont-ferrand
a free unicorne!?
free unicorne
the launching of a new collective book:
les accros du peignoir
a live sketch to explain my process in front of the public of the festival:
zélie
and the after party at tazab house:
triumph TR3 by night
guigui
lapinette making of

lapinette
tr3 making of
triumph TR3 by day
tour de la bayette
in the stairs of the "tour de la bayette"
tazabette
thanks again, and see you next year in clermont-ferrand for more great meetings and shared moments!!

1 commentaire:

RobCarey a dit…

all wonderful! Greetings Lapin!