wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

22/05/2018

workshop in germany

workshop in germany
Hallo Freunde!
"Vor Ort" is an exhibition and a workshop project organized and hosted by Landesmuseum Mainz and Jenny Adam in association with Urban Sketchers.
I´m happy to say that I’ll be there teaching with such a group of great sketchers and friends: Marina Grechanik, Sebastian Koch, Johanna Krimmel and Inma Serrano.

Join us here!


following is a short description of my workshop: “All you can see! 180º sketching”

Our way to represent the space since « Renacimiento » is conditioned to a maximum 30º viewing angle, which is very limited compared to what we are experiencing while sitting in a place, turning the head, and looking up and down. That’s how I started sketching some curvilinear perspective in a very intuitive way, exploring how to represent a scene as in a sphere or as in a cylinder.
But I’m also used to fit the elements of a scene into the page, making some distortions, or adding the soundtracks of what I’m hearing while sketching, from the people that are talking to me, to the ringing bells from the church behind, or music of a car passing by…
We will explore how to represent a panoramic view in a narrow street, telling the particular mood of the place. In spite of looking only at the architecture, the sketchers will aim to represent a 180º view fitting the people, the street activity and listening to what is happening.

Aucun commentaire: