wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

26/06/2015

bye bye vinçon!

byebye vinçon
today, I visited for the last time one of my favourite place in barcelona, the design store "vinçon" on passeig de gracia. it celebrated its 74th anniversary and will close definitely next tuesday.
since I arrived in barcelona, vinçon was the place I visited for inspiration, enjoying the last trends and great art show in the sala vinçon.
it breaks my heart to see the 2 exhibition floors empty this morning, and to talk to one of the employee that will be unemployed in a few days.
I did a last ride on the first floor, the magnificent modernist flat that was the home of the famous spanish artist ramón casas. I can’t resist to sketch the huge chimney thinking of the time ramón casas was still living there… this is the kind of place I used to visit each time I was passing in front, where I felt like home and that I never sketched until today, getting the feeling that it will be here forever.
bye bye vinçon, and thanks for this past years, it was awesome!

Aucun commentaire: