wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

15/07/2018

"vor ort" in mainz, germany

I was invited by jenny adam and the landesmuseum of mainz, germany, to participate to the urban sketching workshop and exhibition "vor ort" featuring marina grechanik, johanna krimmel, inma serrano, sebastian koch, sebastian lörscher, felix scheinberger and myself.
during 10 days, I taught extreme perspective, sketched the city and learn from the other instructors. the stunning exhibition is running until the 2nd of september, don't miss it!
mainz kirschgarten
safira
mainz dom
eulchen
sybile

drink and draw
marina
sebastian
jenny
drink and draw
mainz synagogenplatz
mainz gautor
mainz st stephan
mainz altstadt
mainz
mainz holzturm
mainz südbrücke
johanna
inma

thank you so much jenny for this great encounter!

Aucun commentaire: