wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

15/10/2018

book launch "poblenou"

book launch "poblenou"!
exposición y presentación del libro "Poblenou. Atlas ilustrado de un barrio industrial" publicado por el Ajuntament de Barcelona en presencia del autor Lapin y de Jorge Carrión:
jueves 25 de octubre a partir de las 19:00.
Can Picó, calle de Pere IV, 58, metro Bogatell


The book I was working on during the last 3 years is finally ready!
I started documenting the gentrification affecting my Barcelona neighborhood, as old factories are replaced by hotels and office buildings.
The pages of my sketchbook have become a record of change, as the old is bulldozed in the name of progress. This is my testimony to keep in mind what made Poblenou special to me.

You are all invited for the book launch and exhibition on Thursday 25th of October at 19:00 in Can Picó, calle de Pere IV, 58 in Barcelona.

« Poblenou. atlas ilustrado de un barrio industrial »
hard cover, 92 pages, 210 x 160 mm, 15.00 €
published by "Ajuntament de Barcelona"

Aucun commentaire: