wanted

I am looking for old accounting books. if you have some, used or not, I am interested in it!

13/11/2018

dinosaurs, vintage cars and cool planes…

2 weeks ago, I participated to the first sketchkon in pasadena organized by the online school sketchbook skool.
imagine 500 hundreds sketchers together during 4 days listening to talks and participating to workshops about hundreds way to fill a sketchbook: urban sketching, lettering, food sketch, live drawing, reportage…
it was super inspiring, a pure dose of creativity meeting lots of old and new friends.
here are some of the sketches I managed to do during the convention, between my "all you can see" workshop, my 2 talks "my life in sketchbooks" and "lost poblenou: a record of change" and my "big head portrait" demo. that was quite a busy week-end.
I would never thank you enough koosje, danny and all the sketchbook skool team for putting together such a nice community!
pasadena city hall
convention diner
veronica lawlor's talk
all saints church
mike lowery's talk
venice beach
danny gregory's talk
chevrolet caprice
donna big head portrait demo
austin kleon's talk
old pasadena
the sketchbook skool team
while in LA, I enjoyed meeting the local urban sketchers such as stef kardos, shiho, virginia or phoebe… we met in zhorian's ranch and downtown:
zorthian's ranch school bus
downtown LA
kim
downtown LA
virginia hein
and why not passing by denver, to teach at the university, meeting paul heaston and sketching dinosaurs?
quite colder then LA over there, I enjoyed the day at the denver museum…
downtown denver
tivoli denver
denver museum of nature and science
denver museum of nature and science
denver museum of nature and science
paul & mike
to finaly had a few hours to kill at LAX airport.
thanks shiho for telling me about the proud bird restaurant. the perfect way to enjoy my last hours in the US.
P-40
bell X-1
mig 15

5 commentaires:

Jane LaFazio a dit…

amazing and beautiful! Such a pleasure to meet you at SketchKon!

Leah a dit…

Such wonderful pictures!

Theresa Hall a dit…

I love your work. It was a pleasure to meet you and take your classes at Sketchkon. I hope you enjoyed your visit to Denver. Next time come and sketch in Colorado Springs!

Denise Vular a dit…

I was so happy to meet you at Sketchkon. Thank you for signing my books. Loved your lectures. I wish I would've been able to take your class on Thursday....maybe another time. You are very inspirational.

Unknown a dit…

Get high quality organic traffic on your website to make your site top in google. Buy seo solutions one of the best way to increase traffic and also get guaranteed signups affordable digital marketing packages. Visit for more Organic search engine marketing